Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welcome Response

I absolutely love blogging. I watched Alli and Alese set up their accounts since i didn't have a computer so it was easy to start my own account and write my very first blog! I'm only curious about one thing. I read the directions on the back to make my blog more secure but I still can't find the link on the website to get there. I think that we can incorporate our blog into class by making part of our blog about our SSR book, Class Novel, or Read Aloud book. This way we won't have to spend as much time on discussing the book in class and you can have what we say about today's reading in our blog as a reference. For our next free write, we should describe our favorite memory using as many adjectives as possible and use at least 5 adjectives that are less common describing words like taste, feel, hear, and emotions.

No comments: