Hey! Welcome to my language arts blog. Be sure to check out my latest posts and vote on my weekly poll. Remember to comment! :)
☺☻☺Amy☺☻☺
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
The Giver Summaries
Hey Guys! I found this great site that has summaries for every chapter of The Giver. If you ever don't understand something in the book (i had that experience) just click on the like titled "The Giver Summaries" and it'll take you there. Have fun reading!
I'm one of those people who's intrests range broadly. I love reading, shopping, acting, singing, animals, swimming, skiing, volleyball, music, and most of all writing. I'm a band geek and proud of it, and am in power of the pen (the club only cool nerds are in...lol) and will be the first of my friends to say that i'm team switzerland all the way! (for all of you anti-twilight readers out there this refers to those books. I love my ipod, my guinea pigs, all my friends and family and Edward cullen and Jacob Black. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my blog and stuff so yeah.
♥Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment